This course is included in DOE1 subscription plan.
If you have not subscribed yet, please go to SUBSCRIPTION
In the EPIC Marriage, Daniel and Jenny Vassell do not evade some of the most critical issues confronting Christian couples. They made it clear that epic marriage is not an event, but a process or a journey two people pursue who are madly in love. This process or journey is riddled with many twists and turns and a whole raft of uncertainties. The book is replete with information that couples will find beneficial as they pursue their marital journey. The authors provide an honest appraisal of marriage within the current context. The critical need for the guidance and presence of the Holy Spirit is also essential to assist epic couples in navigating the choppy marital seas of life to ensure the epic experience in their marriage.
I am Dr. Daniel Vassell Sr., serving as the Mobilize Ministry coordinator, and Marriage and Family Ministry Special Focus facilitator in the Church of God Division of Education. I am teaching this course to support pastors and leaders to better address the overwhelming needs of marriage and family in their churches and parishes. I know pastors are engulfed with many issues in their churches; therefore, this course is designed to provide basic overall information and hope to the church that it will continue to further equip leaders through the resources provided by the Division of Education or any of our other educational platforms.
Available in/Disponible en days/días
days/días after you enroll/Después de que te inscribas
- Lesson 1: The Epic Lover Marriage (6:25)
- Lesson 2: The Epic Marriage Foundation (6:03)
- Lesson 3: A Love Promise Worth Keeping (6:11)
- Lesson 4: Communicating in Love (6:37)
- Lesson 5: Diamond Love Grows Through Creative Use of Conflict (6:34)
- Lesson 6: Joyful or Happy Lover (6:49)
- Lesson 7: The Fearless Lover (Macho Sexual Fulfillment) (6:21)
- Lesson 8: The Delicate Lover (6:30)
- Lesson 9: Ravishing Lovers (6:57)